- An Asian duck (Aix galericulata) having extremely colorful plumage and a crested head.
- a perching duck which has a red bill, large white crescent over the attention and reddish face, Aix galericulata.
- A showy crested Asiatic duck (Aix galericulata, previously Dendronessa galericulata), frequently domesticated, and regarded because of the Chinese as an emblem of conjugal affection.
- showy crested Asiatic duck; often domesticated
Definition for "mandarin duck"
- An Asian duck (Aix galericulata) having extremely colorful…
Hypernym for "mandarin duck"