- Any of various ritualistic geometric designs symbolic associated with universe, utilized in Hinduism and Buddhism as an aid to meditation.
- A graphic depiction of spiritual world and its own myriad realms and deities.
- Any ritualistic geometric design, symbolic associated with Universe, utilized as an aid to meditation.
- A division or book of the Rigveda (which there are 10).
- some of numerous geometric styles (usually circular) symbolizing the world; made use of mainly in Hinduism and Buddhism as an aid to meditation
Sentence for "mandala"
Hypernym for "mandala"
Same Context for "mandala"
Urban Dictionary for "mandala"
- Precious object of worship, many groups…