- A tropical United states tree (Hippomane mancinella) having poisonous good fresh fruit and a milky sap that causes epidermis sores on contact.
- A tropical United states tree, Hippomane mancinella, having apple-like, toxic fruit, and a sap which causes blisters on connection with your skin
- A euphorbiaceous tree (Hippomane Mancinella) of tropical The united states, having a poisonous and blistering milky liquid, and toxic acrid fruit notably resembling an apple.
- A tree, Hippomane Mancinella, of moderate size, found in the West Indies, Central America, and Florida.
- Definition for "manchineel"
- A tropical United states tree (Hippomane mancinella) having…
- View More
- Sentence for "manchineel"
- Cross Reference for "manchineel"