- a special glove address worn by fencers, specifically sabreurs, on the gun hand
- a conically shaped selection of microtubules that totally addresses the nucleus of a spermatid
- an upholstered arm on a wooden-frame chair like a bergère or fauteuil.
- a vertical heading within a newspaper article computer system produced picture.
- a sleeve for the forearm, worn specially by triathletes and made of materials that minimize wind drag.
- A word utilized in English at various durations for assorted decorative styles of cuff.
Sentence for "manchette"
- At the bottom of the trench…
- View More