- a computer device for confining the hands, generally consisting of a collection of two steel rings which are fastened towards wrists and joined by a metal chain.
- something which confines or restrains.
- A shackle, composed of a pair of joined bands, to restrict the no-cost movement associated with the fingers or legs.
- Any similar unit including a fetter or handcuffs.
- A handcuff; a shackle for hand or wrist; -- frequently when you look at the plural.
- An instrument of metal for fettering the hand; a handcuff or shackle: generally speaking utilized in the plural.
- Synonyms Gyves, Fetter, etc. See shackle.
- shackle that consist of a metal loop which can be closed across the wrist; frequently found in sets
- To limit or restrain with or just as if with manacles; fetter. See Synonyms at hamper1.
- To put handcuffs or any other fastening upon, for confining the fingers; to shackle; to limit; to restrain from the utilization of the limbs or natural capabilities.
- To confine with manacles.
- confine or restrain with or just as if with manacles or handcuffs
- To limit the arms of with handcuffs; shackle; for this reason, to restrain or fetter the might or action; impose constraint upon.
- Definition for "manacle"
- a computer device for confining the hands, generally…
- View More
- Sentence for "manacle"
- An amnesiac, later identified asJake Lonergan…
- View More
- Synonym for "manacle"
- Verb Forms for "manacle"
- Hypernym for "manacle"
- Form for "manacle"
- Same Context for "manacle"
- Urban Dictionary for "manacle"