- A soldier, specially a medieval cavalryman given hefty arms.
- A medieval heavily armed mounted member of the cavalry
- a designation associated with the fourteenth and fifteenth hundreds of years for a soldier completely equipped.
- A heavily armed and often attached soldier in medieval times.
- A soldier, particularly in the center many years, totally equipped and equipped; a heavy-armed soldier.
- a heavily armed and attached soldier in medieval times
Sentence for "man-at-arms"
Hypernym for "man-at-arms"
Variant for "man-at-arms"
Urban Dictionary for "man-at-arms"
- commander of the potatoes (potatoesdef'n two).…