- A tree, medical title Melicoccus bijugatus, of Sapindaceae family, indigenous to Central and South America.
- The good fresh fruit through the longan tree.
- A tropical United states tree (Melicocca bijuga, or Melicocca bijugatus) bearing a little delicious fruit with green leathery epidermis and sweet delicious translucent pulp.
- exotic American tree bearing a tiny edible fruit with green leathery skin and nice delicious clear pulp
Sentence for "mamoncillo"
- Piragua* the other night," "don't go…
Synonym for "mamoncillo"
Hypernym for "mamoncillo"