- Having erect nipples or mammillae.
- formed like a nipple or mammilla.
- Having tiny erect nipples, or little protuberances like erect nipples or mammae.
- Bounded like a nipple; stated for the apex of some shells.
- Having small nipples, or little protuberances like hard nipples or mammæ.
- Bounded like a nipple; -- said for the apex of some shells.
- In physiology and zoology
- Having a mammilla or mammillæ; provided with mammillary procedures: particularly used.
- in entomology, towards palp of an insect the very last joint which is smaller compared to the preceding and retracted within it
- in conchology, to a shell whoever apex is teat-like.
- Mammillary in type; shaped like a nipple.
- In botany, bearing bit nipple-shaped prominences on top.
Equivalent for "mammillate"
- View More