- Resembling a breast or nipple in form or form.
- with respect to the erect nipples.
- Of or related to the mammilla, or breast, or to the breast; resembling a mammilla; mammilloid.
- made up of convex convex concretions, somewhat resembling the breasts in form; studded with little mammiform protuberances.
- A carbonate coating formed through the precipitation of calcium carbonate onto existing rock below the water surface in cave pools.
- A mammillary human body, among a pair of tiny circular figures, situated on the undersurface of this brain, that kind area of the limbic system.
- with respect to a mamma, pap, dug, or teat.
- Resembling a nipple.
- Studded with mammiform protuberances; having rounded projections, as a mineral consists of convex concretions in form somewhat resembling tits.
- Definition for "mammillary"
- Resembling a breast or nipple in form or…
- View More
- Sentence for "mammillary"
- The nuclei called mammillary bodies are…
- View More
- Synonym for "mammillary"
- Cross Reference for "mammillary"
- Etymologically Related for "mammillary"
- Form for "mammillary"
- Same Context for "mammillary"