- a-south United states fruit tree, Mammea americana
- The fresh fruit with this tree
- A tropical United states tree (Mammea americana) having delicious good fresh fruit (the mammee apple) with a leathery skin.
- The globular or ovoid exotic good fresh fruit associated with mammee tree (Mammea americana), having a thick russet leathery skin and juicy yellowish or reddish skin.
- globular or ovoid tropical fresh fruit with thick russet leathery skin and juicy yellow or reddish flesh
- exotic American tree having delicious fruit with a leathery skin
Definition for "mammee apple"
Synonym for "mammee apple"
Hypernym for "mammee apple"