- Alternative capitalization of Mammalia
- warm-blooded vertebrates described as mammary glands in female
- The highest course of Vertebrata. The youthful tend to be nourished for some time by milk, or an analogous liquid, released because of the mammary glands of this mommy.
- In zoology, the best class of Vertebrata, containing dozens of animals which suckle their young, with no others; mammiferous pets; the mammals.
Sentence for "mammalia"
- Grasps the nutrient organ whence the…
Hypernym for "mammalia"
Same Context for "mammalia"