- a-west Indian tree (Mammea americana) having shiny leaves, white fragrant plants, and large edible drupes.
- The fruit for this tree, having company juicy flesh and harmful seeds. Also known as mammee apple.
- The evergreen tree Mammea americana, or its delicious fresh fruit
- The flowering plant Magnolia guatemalensis
- A tree Pouteria sapota, or its fruit.
- globular or ovoid exotic good fresh fruit with dense russet leathery rind and juicy yellow or reddish skin
- exotic American tree having delicious fruit with a leathery skin
Sentence for "mamey"
Hypernym for "mamey"
Urban Dictionary for "mamey"
- Resembling the standard of convenient work…