- A black, viscous normal bitumen.
- dense mineral pitch
- mineral tar
- a number of bitumen, viscid and tenacious, like pitch, unctuous to touch, and exhaling a bituminous smell.
- A bituminous substance midway in consistency between asphaltum and petroleum.
- Haeckel's term the gelatinous ground-substance or mesoglcea and contained cells of varied kinds, which types the skeletogenous level in sponges.
- a thick black tar intermediate between petroleum and asphalt
- Definition for "maltha"
- Sentence for "maltha"
- The Greek language has contributed "maltha,"…
- View More
- Synonym for "maltha"
- Hypernym for "maltha"