- A soluble powder made from dried milk, malted barley, and wheat flour.
- A beverage produced by combining milk using this dust and adding ice-cream and flavoring. Also referred to as malt, malted.
- A powder produced by blending malted barley, flour and milk, the combination then being dried by evaporation; initially created as a nutritional product, later on used as a flavouring.
- A milkshake with malted milk powder included for taste, a malted.
- A milkshake fashioned with malt powder; also called simply a malted.
- A powder made from dried milk and malted grains.
- dust made of dried out milk and malted grains
- a milkshake made out of malt powder
Definition for "malted milk"
- A soluble powder made from dried milk, malted…
Hypernym for "malted milk"
Cross Reference for "malted milk"
Variant for "malted milk"