- A fermented alcohol, eg alcohol or ale, made with malt.
- alcohol, specially that having a higher than usual liquor content.
- Any beverage brewed from malt, including ale, beer and porter, typically having reduced alcoholic beverages content than contemporary brews.
- An alcoholic beverage made out of malt.
- a lager of large alcohol content; for legal reasons it is considered also alcohol to be sold as lager or alcohol
- an alcoholic alcohol, as beer, ale, porter, etc., made by fermenting an infusion of malt.
Sentence for "malt liquor"
Hypernym for "malt liquor"
Urban Dictionary for "malt liquor"
- Cheap, extremely powerful beer, often present…