- A Western Mediterranean annual (Malope trifida) having deeply purple-red plants subtended by three huge cordate bracts.
- A genus of flowers from the tribe Malveæ, the mallow family, style of the subtribe Malopeæ, characterized by a mode which can be longitudinally stigmatose, and by having three distinct bractlets.
- [lowercase] A plant of this genus.
- western Mediterranean yearly having deep purple-red flowers subtended by 3 big cordate bracts
- Definition for "malope"
- A Western Mediterranean annual (Malope trifida) having deeply…
- View More
- Hypernym for "malope"