- some of a number of west Australian evergreen shrubs or woods regarding the genus Eucalyptus.
- A thicket or growth of these flowers.
- any one of a number of Australian eucalyptus woods.
- A thicket of the trees.
- the development practice of specific eucalypt species that develop with several stems springing from an underground lignotuber, shared by species of associated genera.
- A dwarf Australian eucalypt with a number of thin stems springing from a thickened stock. The most frequent types tend to be Eucalyptus dumosa and Eucalyptus Gracilis.
- Scrub or thicket formed by the mallee.
- Two dwarf types of Eucalyptus, E. dumosa and E. oleosa, growing in Australian Continent. They often form enormous tracts of brushwood, labeled as mallee-scrub.
- Same as molly.
- any one of several low-growing Australian eucalypts
Sentence for "mallee"
Hyponym for "mallee"
Hypernym for "mallee"
Urban Dictionary for "mallee"
- (austra.)(scrub shaped by) among various eucalyptuses…