- Possessing or resembling a malleus, or any other framework shaped like a hammer.
- Having a surface with shallow round indentations, resembling copper that has been hammered.
- to conquer into form with a hammer.
- To hammer; to beat into a plate or leaf.
- To hammer; type into a plate or leaf by beating.
- In rotifers, getting the mallei stout, the manubria and unci becoming of equal size: as, the malleate type of trophi.
Synonym for "malleate"
Etymologically Related for "malleate"
Form for "malleate"