- Having or displaying ill will; desiring problems for others; malicious.
- Having an evil or harmful influence: malevolent movie stars.
- having or showing ill will; desiring harm on other individuals
- having an evil or harmful impact
- Wishing evil; disposed to injure others; rejoicing an additional's misfortune.
- having or exerting a malignant influence
- wishing or showing up to desire wicked to others; arising from intense sick will or hatred
- Having an evil personality toward another or other people; desiring evil to other individuals; rejoicing in another's misfortune; harmful; dangerous.
- In astrology, tending to use an evil impact: therefore, Saturn is considered a malevolent earth.
- Synonyms Evil-minded, ill-disposed, spiteful, resentful, bitter, rancorous, cancerous. See animosity.
- A malevolent individual or company.
- Definition for "malevolent"
- Having or displaying ill will; desiring problems for…
- View More
- Sentence for "malevolent"
- Synonym for "malevolent"
- Antonym for "malevolent"
- Phrases for "malevolent"
- Rhyme for "malevolent"
- Equivalent for "malevolent"
- Etymologically Related for "malevolent"
- Same Context for "malevolent"
- Urban Dictionary for "malevolent"
- Pronounciation:ma·lev·o·lent 1) Wishing or showing up…
- View More