- A species of turkey-like bird within the megapode family, endemic to Sulawesi.
- A bird of Celebes (megacephalon maleo), allied to your brush turkey. It creates mounds which to set its eggs.
- a type of brush-turkey or mound-bird, Megacephalon maleo, a native of Celebes, of a glossy-black and rosy-white shade, with a bare neck and head. See Megacephalon.
- Celebes megapode that lays eggs in holes in sandy beaches
- Definition for "maleo"
- A species of turkey-like bird within the megapode…
- View More
- Sentence for "maleo"
- Synonym for "maleo"
- Hypernym for "maleo"