- partial or imperfect absorption of nutritional elements because of the human anatomy.
- Imperfect digestion regarding the several leading constituents of meals.
- An imperfect elaboration because of the tissues of products brought to all of them because of the bloodstream.
- Imperfect food digestion of this a number of leading constituents of this food.
- An imperfect elaboration because of the cells of this materials delivered to them by the bloodstream.
- In pathology, imperfect absorption or nourishment; faulty food digestion and appropriation of nutriment.
Definition for "malassimilation"
- partial or imperfect absorption of nutritional elements because…
Sentence for "malassimilation"