- A genus of nemertean worms, parasitic inside gill hole of clams as well as other bivalves. They will have a large posterior sucker, like that of a leech. See Illust. of bdellomorpha.
- A genus of worms, previously allowed to be leeches, today considered to be parasitic nemerteans, kind of a family group Malacobdellidæ. M. grossa is a parasite based in the gills of varied mollusks.
- Definition for "malacobdella"
- A genus of nemertean worms, parasitic inside gill…
- View More
- Variant for "malacobdella"