- A single lobe of an insect's maxilla.
- The milling surface of an insect's mandible.
- Plural kind of malum.
- A bead or a set of beads commonly used by Hindus and Buddhists for keeping matter while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra or perhaps the name or brands of a deity.
- Plural of malum.
- A sclerite inside mouth-parts of specific Myriapoda, the next joint of this mandible, giving support to the sclerites which homologize aided by the galea and lacinia of an insect's maxilla.
- Evils; wrongs; offenses against right and legislation.
Sentence for "mala"
Synonym for "mala"
Rhyme for "mala"
Same Context for "mala"
Urban Dictionary for "mala"