Definition for "making"
Sentence for "making"
Quotes for "making"
- "I love making new friends and…"
Synonym for "making"
Phrases for "making"
Rhyme for "making"
Hypernym for "making"
Verb Stem for "making"
Urban Dictionary for "making"
- The act of just one which makes.
- the entire process of coming into becoming: trouble when you look at the creating.
- The method of gaining success or realizing potential: That work will be the making of you.
- anything made.
- the amount made at one time.
- the skills or qualities required for development. Frequently utilized in the plural: she's got the makings of an excellent teacher.
- the materials or components needed for making or doing anything: all of the makings for an apple cake.
- casual The paper and cigarette for moving a cigarette.
- Process of development or development.
- The work of 1 who tends to make; workmanship; fabrication; construction
- Composition, or construction.
- a poem.
- That which establishes or places in a desirable state or problem; the materials which some thing are made.
- additional look; from.
- The act of developing, causing, or constituting; workmanship; building.
- exactly what happens to be made, specifically at once: because, a making of bread.
- Composition; structure; make.
- Material that anything might made; everything capable of becoming progressed into some thing more complex.
- Poetical structure; poetry.
- Fortune; means or reason behind success.
- plural In coal-mining, the slack and dust built in holing, kirving, or undercutting the coal.
- an attribute that needs to be satisfied or complied with and therefore fits an individual for one thing
- (usually plural) the elements required for making or performing anything
- the work that results in something visiting be
- Present participle of make.