- To renovate or even to transform to a different use, particularly houses, workplaces, or rooms within all of them
- (of someone, especially a woman) to generate a brand new physical appearance, especially with a brand new hairstyle, cosmetic makeup products, or clothes
- (of a career, public image, etc.) to boost upon and/or take in a brand new path
- To transfer ownership, particularly by way of a legal document
- make brand-new
- use once more in changed kind
Sentence for "make over"
Hypernym for "make over"
Etymologically Related for "make over"
Urban Dictionary for "make over"