- residential property that descends with a title
- the proper of succession to property relating to age; -- so-termed in some of this nations of continental Europe.
- Property, arrived or funded, therefore attached to a title of honor concerning descend with-it.
- The right of succession to home based on age; primogeniture: so named in a few for the nations of Europe.
- In France, home, landed or funded, which can be set aside by individuals holding hereditary games, and connected to the name so as to descend along with it inalienably.
Sentence for "majorat"
- The majorat (entail) doesn't exist in…