- Sports Of or concerning an important league: major-league baseball.
- casual Prominent or crucial: a major-league ballet company; a major-league choice.
- Informal Impressive, as in extent or quantity: "a destination for major-league wooing” ( Bryan Miller).
- Of or of the professional amount of a hobby, particularly baseball in the usa.
- By extension, high-level, considerable.
- Of or related to a significant league.
- Among the best or most critical of the course.
- Definition for "major-league"
- Sports Of or concerning an important league: major-league…
- View More
- Sentence for "major-league"
- Equivalent for "major-league"
- Same Context for "major-league"
- Variant for "major-league"