- your head steward or butler into the home of a sovereign or great noble.
- A steward or butler.
- One who makes arrangements or directs matters for another.
- your head steward or butler of a sizable family.
- a person who tends to make plans or directs affairs for the next.
- A man who has got expert to act, within specific restrictions, as master of the house; a steward; in addition, a chief minister or officer.
- A man employed to superintend the handling of a household, particularly that of a sovereign or other dignitary keeping an excellent institution; a house-steward.
- See water-master.
- the main steward or butler of outstanding family
- Definition for "major-domo"
- your head steward or butler into the home…
- View More
- Sentence for "major-domo"
- Synonym for "major-domo"
- Hypernym for "major-domo"
- Same Context for "major-domo"