- Chiefly British A small home.
- Chiefly British An apartment occupying a couple of floors of a more substantial building and sometimes having its own entry from external.
- a tiny house
- a condo usually on two floors
- a tiny home.
- a small house
- a self-contained apartment (usually on two floors) in a bigger house along with unique entry through the outdoors
- Definition for "maisonette"
- Sentence for "maisonette"
- This diminutive maisonette is made from…
- View More
- Hypernym for "maisonette"
- Same Context for "maisonette"