- A platform during the head of the mainmast on a square-rigged vessel.
- A platform towards the top of a square-rigged vessel's mainmast; useful for observance and also for the accessory of rigging.
- the working platform in regards to the mind of this mainmast in square-rigged vessels.
- Nautical, a platform just underneath your head of this mainmast, resting in the trestletrees. See top.
Definition for "maintop"
- A platform during the head of the mainmast…
Sentence for "maintop"
Same Context for "maintop"