- A principal section of a railroad range.
- Slang A principal and easily available vein, usually into the supply or knee, into which a drug can be injected.
- the key path or type of a railway.
- In longline fishing the main line to which the part outlines with baits are connected.
- A principal vein into which a drug may be injected.
- Ahe principal course of a transportation system, such as for instance a railroad or coach range.
- the key course of a transportation system
Sentence for "main line"
Hypernym for "main line"
Etymologically Related for "main line"
Urban Dictionary for "main line"