- A coarsely knitted, stretchable jersey material.
- a couple of tights or a leotard of such textile, used for ballet or gymnastics.
- A woman's one-piece swimsuit frequently cut high on the leg.
- A one-piece swimsuit (for women)
- A leotard or tights of stretchable, jersey textile, usually donned by dancers and gymnasts.
- a female's one-piece swimwear.
- for dancers or gymnasts.
- a woman's one-piece swimsuit
- tights for dancers or gymnasts
Sentence for "maillot"
Synonym for "maillot"
Hypernym for "maillot"