- Made without meat (and thus allowed is eaten on an easy time).
- owned by an easy time or quickly.
- Belonging to an easy day or quickly.
- some sort of fish; the meagre.
- An acanthopterygian seafood for the genus Sciæna, specifically S. aquila, a big and very powerful fish common inside Mediterranean and sometimes taken in the Brit coasts.
- large European marine food fish
- Made neither of flesh-meat nor using gravy of flesh-meat: put on the bathroom employed by Roman Catholics during Lent as well as on the occasions on which abstinence from flesh-meat is enjoined.
- Of or pertaining to a fast or fast-day.
Sentence for "maigre"
Hypernym for "maigre"
Cross Reference for "maigre"
Same Context for "maigre"