- Of or concerning the aspect of the Socratic technique that causes a respondent to formulate latent concepts through a dialectic or logical series of concerns.
- Serving to aid childbirth.
- Aiding, or looking after, this is and explanation of ideas or language.
- Serving to aid or facilitate childbearing; thus, in the Socratic technique (see II.) aiding in bringing forth, in a metaphorical good sense; offering to educe or generate.
- The art of midwifery: used by Socrates to your method he pursued in investigating and imparting truth; intellectual midwifery.
- Definition for "maieutic"
- Of or concerning the aspect of the Socratic…
- View More
- Sentence for "maieutic"
- Equivalent for "maieutic"