- The keeper and driver of an elephant.
- an elephant motorist and keeper
- The keeper and motorist of an elephant.
- into the East Indies, the keeper and driver of an elephant.
- A coarse woolen cloth previously manufactured in England plus in the south of France, exclusively for export on seaports of this Mediterranean, and specifically to Egypt.
- the motorist and keeper of an elephant
Sentence for "mahout"
Hypernym for "mahout"
Same Context for "mahout"
Urban Dictionary for "mahout"
- Mahout means becoming an individual who…