- A princess in Asia ranking above a rani, especially the sovereign ruler of one for the previous indigenous says.
- Used as a title for such a lady.
- Wife of a maharajah, more or less, a queen-consort.
- A great rani; a princess in Asia or the wife of a maharaja.
- outstanding rani; a princess in Asia or the spouse of a maharaja
- Definition for "maharani"
- Sentence for "maharani"
- Chelsea smoothed her French twist hairstyle…
- View More
- Hypernym for "maharani"
- Etymologically Related for "maharani"
- Variant for "maharani"