- the research associated with the conversation of magnetized industries and electrically carrying out fluids or fumes, particularly molten metal or plasma. Also known as hydromagnetics.
- the research associated with the interacting with each other of electrically conducting liquids with magnetic industries; like in our planet's core
- the study of the interaction of water with magnetic areas and its particular application
- The study for the connection of magnetized fields with electrically conductive liquids, eg a plasma or a molten steel.
- the analysis of this discussion of magnetized areas and electrically conducting fluids (as plasma or molten metal)
- Definition for "magnetohydrodynamics"
- the research associated with the conversation of magnetized…
- View More
- Sentence for "magnetohydrodynamics"
- Hypernym for "magnetohydrodynamics"
- Etymologically Related for "magnetohydrodynamics"
- Form for "magnetohydrodynamics"