- which will make magnetized.
- To entice, allure, or impact: a campaign speech that magnetized the group.
- To communicate magnetic properties to; to help make magnetic.
- To entice as a magnet lures, or like a magnet; to maneuver; to affect.
- to create under the influence of animal magnetism.
- in order to make magnetic
- to attract, attraction or entice (some body)
- attract highly, just as if with a magnet
- make magnetized
- To communicate magnetic properties to: because, to magnetize a needle.
- To entice just as if by a magnet; move; influence.
- To put consuming animal magnetism; mesmerize; hypnotize.
- to obtain magnetic properties; become magnetic: because, a bar of iron standing time in an inclined position will magnetize. In addition spelled magnetise.
- Definition for "magnetize"
- Sentence for "magnetize"
- Another point against which the medium…
- View More
- Synonym for "magnetize"
- Verb Forms for "magnetize"
- Hypernym for "magnetize"
- Cross Reference for "magnetize"
- Same Context for "magnetize"