- A disturbance or fluctuation when you look at the earth's magnetic industry, connected with solar flares. Also known as geomagnetic storm.
- A sudden disruption of this earth's magnetic industry; caused by emission of particles from sunlight.
- view under Magnetic.
- an abrupt disturbance associated with the earth's magnetic field; caused by emission of particles from the sun
- a disturbance for the planet's magnetic force characterized by great and unexpected modifications.
- Definition for "magnetic storm"
- A disturbance or fluctuation when you look at…
- View More
- Hypernym for "magnetic storm"