- Either of two minimal regions in a magnet from which the world of the magnet is many intense, each of that is designated because of the estimated geographical way that it really is attracted.
- Either of two adjustable things on planet, near to not coinciding using geographic poles, where the magnetic industry for the planet is many intense and toward which the needle of a-compass things.
- Either for the two points, near the stops of a magnet, from which the magnetized outlines of force converge.
- Either regarding the two areas on a planet's surface from which our planet's magnetic industry lines are straight.
- Either of two points where in fact the outlines of power of planet's magnetized field tend to be straight.
- One of the two ends of a magnet where in fact the magnetic field is strongest.
- See under Magnetic.
- either of two points where in fact the outlines of power of the Earth's magnetic industry tend to be straight
- one of the two stops of a magnet where the magnetism seems to be concentrated
Definition for "magnetic pole"
- Either of two minimal regions in a magnet…
Hypernym for "magnetic pole"
Astronomy Dictionary for "magnetic pole"