- The direction for the earth's magnetic pole, to which the north-seeking pole of a magnetic needle things whenever free from neighborhood magnetized influence.
- At a given point-on Earth's area, the direction of Earth's magnetic field, i.e. the course into that the compass needle of a magnetic compass points.
- The direction where north-pointing end of a compass needle things; at reduced latitudes its near geographical (true) north, but deviates substantially from real north together nears the north pole.
- the path where a-compass needle things
- Definition for "magnetic north"
- The direction for the earth's magnetic pole, to…
- View More
- Synonym for "magnetic north"
- Hypernym for "magnetic north"
- Cross Reference for "magnetic north"