- A measure associated with the level of magnetism, becoming the total wide range of magnetized lines of force driving through a specified area in a magnetic field.
- A measure of the energy of a magnetic area in certain area.
- A measure of this strength of a magnetic area over confirmed location.
- just like magnetized industry.
- the lines of force surrounding a permanent magnet or a moving recharged particle
- a measure regarding the energy of a magnetic area over a given location
Form for "magnetic flux"
Variant for "magnetic flux"