- a musical instrument that utilizes a magnetized metal club to indicate path relative to the earth's magnetic poles.
- (nautical) An instrument containing a freely suspended magnetized factor which displays the path of the horizontal element of the Earth’s magnetized field at the point of observance.
- An device making use of a magnet (such as for example a magnetic needle) to indicate the path of magnetized north.
- compass predicated on an indication (as a magnetic needle) that points toward magnetized north
- Definition for "magnetic compass"
- a musical instrument that utilizes a magnetized metal…
- View More
- Hyponym for "magnetic compass"
- Hypernym for "magnetic compass"