- A white powdery ingredient, MgO, having a high melting point (2,800°C), utilized in high-temperature refractories, electric insulation, meals packaging, beauty products, and pharmaceuticals.
- A white powder (MgO) with a top melting point; it takes place naturally as periclase, an ore of magnesium.
- a white solid mineral that develops naturally as periclase; a source of magnesium
- Definition for "magnesium oxide"
- A white powdery ingredient, MgO, having a high…
- View More
- Synonym for "magnesium oxide"
- Hypernym for "magnesium oxide"