- A white powder, Mg(OH)2, made use of as an antacid and a laxative.
- the beds base Mg(OH)2 that develops naturally as brucite; its made use of as an antacid and in many commercial processes
- A slightly alkaline chemical substance, Mg(OH)2, the energetic concept in antacid milk of magnesia, in addition made use of as a laxative.
- a white crystalline powder used mainly in medicines
- Definition for "magnesium hydroxide"
- A white powder, Mg(OH)2, made use of as…
- View More
- Hypernym for "magnesium hydroxide"