- A very light, odorless, white powdery mixture, MgCO3, utilized in numerous manufactured products including inks, cup, dentifrices, and cosmetics.
- The magnesium sodium of carbonic-acid, MgCO3; its a white powdery solid that develops as magnesite also minerals; it utilized as a mild base plus in many commercial applications
- a rather white crystalline salt that develops obviously as magnesite or as dolomite
- Definition for "magnesium carbonate"
- A very light, odorless, white powdery mixture, MgCO3,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "magnesium carbonate"