- A white, yellow, or brown mineral, magnesium carbonate, MgCO3, utilized in the make of magnesium oxide and carbon-dioxide.
- a kind of magnesium carbonate, MgCO3, occurring as dolomite (with calcite) but hardly ever found in the pure state.
- Native magnesium carbonate happening in white compact or granular masses, and also in rhombohedral crystals.
- Native magnesium carbonate, a mineral occurring in white compact public, less frequently in rhombohedral crystals. It belongs to the calcite team.
- the hydrated magnesium silicate often known as sepiolite or meerschaum.
- a white mineral consisting of magnesium carbonate; a source of magnesium
Sentence for "magnesite"
- District Court in Trenton, N.J., alleges…
Hypernym for "magnesite"
Form for "magnesite"
Same Context for "magnesite"