- Describing minerals containing magnesium
- related to, described as, or containing, magnesia or magnesium.
- Of or regarding Magnesia, a historical city of Asia Minor, near Miletus, or to a town of the same name in ancient Lydia, or even a district so called in Thessaly.
- Pertaining to magnesia or featuring its qualities; containing or resembling magnesia.
- Definition for "magnesian"
- Sentence for "magnesian"
- Certainly it contains many shells of…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "magnesian"
- Same Context for "magnesian"