- With high awards. Always express high scholastic difference: graduated magna cum laude; 25 magna sperm laude students.
- "With great compliments"; an honor added to a diploma or degree for work regarded as being of higher high quality than average.
- with high honor
- With great compliments: a phrase utilized in conferring a qualification which was taken with a high honors.
- with a high honor; with a high academic distinction
Sentence for "magna cum laude"
Urban Dictionary for "magna cum laude"
- Honor bestowed upon graduation towards guy…