- A square which has numbers arranged in equal rows and articles such that the sum of each row, column, and sometimes diagonal is similar.
- an identical square containing letters particularly plans that spell out similar word or words.
- A palindromic square term arrangement, generally in the form of a magic amulet.
- An n-by-n arrangement of n2 numbers so that the figures in each row, in each line and along both diagonals all have the same sum.
- a square matrix of n rows and articles; 1st n^2 integers are arranged in cells of this matrix in such a way that the amount of any row or line or diagonal is the same
- figures so disposed in parallel and equal rows in the form of a square, that each row, taken vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, shall supply the exact same sum, the exact same item, or an harmonical show, in accordance since the numbers taken have been in arithmetical, geometrical, or harmonical development.
Hypernym for "magic square"
- square matrix
- View More